Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tell It To Me Tuesday

Janet wants the hunks a day early it seems. Her question this week is this : Who are your sexiest famous or semi-famous men and why?

I can't really give these an order though. My hormones won't let me. I'd jump each of them equally.

1. Justin Hayward: It's all about the smile and the eyes. The voice is important too.



2. John Lodge: He's really a cocker spaniel puppy. I mean look at those curls and that face. I expect him to come over and lick my face. And if he wanted to lick my face, I'd be fine with it.



3. Elvis Costello: Because geeks are sexy. Especially when they clean up nice.



4. Danny Elfman: Again it's the sexy geek thing, but with him it's the sexy redheaded geek thing. Hey! Composers can be sexy too!



5. Paul McCartney: Eternally sexy, but eternally stupid for not signing a prenup!



Bonus sexy men.

Fish my morning DJ from 99.3 WPKL The Pickle! Geeks are so sexy sometimes.



Simon Lebon from Duran Duran: again it's the eyes



Cliff Richard because he's such a cutie and is just an all around nice guy.



These are my sexiest men. My question now is, what am I going to do for my hump day hunks. They are already here!

0 comments: