Monday, November 06, 2006

And So Starts The Season

For some people the next two months are the holiday season of baking and buying presents, but for me I've got the extra added bonus of it being the b-day month of my mother and my sister and brother.

Way to suck all my cash.

Plus my youngest (read: greediest) nephew's b-day in at the end of January. You know that month when you can't find anything in the stores, because it's all been picked over from the holiday.

So today I bought my second present. My mother's b-day present is a shiny new 6 qt slow-cooker. As anyone knows, my mum loves gadgets and her crockpot has seen better days, so I bought her a new one at Walmart. For Christmas she'll get a shiny new toaster oven. What fun!

I bought my first present yesterday, at JC Penny's website. My dad's getting a new pair of slippers and I'm getting a pair of pink crystal headphones for the Pink Christmas Zen!

I'm going to make up Christmas bath baskets at the dollar store, because they always have the best smelling body washes and moisturizers. Then I just need to get to The Hard Rock to get a shirt for my brother and order another online at Margaritaville, cos it wouldn't be Christmas without a Buffett shirt.

I only wish someone would buy me a CD or two off my want list. (Or give me sufficient cash so I could acquire some new and kewl gadget that I'm craving)

0 comments: