Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tell It To Me Tuesday

Janet wants to know: What are five people, places or things you are thankful for?

1. My family: I'd rather list them collectively than separately because I don't want anyone left out. Mum and Dad, sis and brother, and grandma have been there when I needed them so many times. I wouldn't leave out my nephews either. The oldest one can fix the computer and the youngest one is good for giving smiles with all his squirrelly snark. I love them all and I'm thankful for having them in my life.

2. Atlantic City, NJ: I'm thankful for the pretty lights and boardwalk as well as the food, and lighthouses and Lucy the Elephant and all the places that I haven't made it to just yet. Atlantic City is my favorite vacation spot.

3. The Moody Blues: I'm thankful for their music that's kept me sane. I'm thankful for their f-ed up touring schedule that allowed me to go to Atlantic City and Cincinnati to see them and discover new places to love. I'm thankful for their December album that has given me a love for Christmas music.

4. Phipps Conservatory: I love the flowers and Phipps is really one of the places that has helped me with my photography. Some of my best photos have come from this place. Phipps has also been responisble for me really exploring Oakland in Pittsburgh, and since I went to college in California, PA, I didn't have that chance when I was younger.

5. WPKL and its morning DJ: I'm thankful for this station for being the only radio station in Pittsburgh that I can stomach for more than 5 minutes. I'm also thankful for that cute DJ that does the morning drive. Fish makes me smile daily. Plus he's such a cutie. I want to give him a big ole'hug. (probably a wet kiss too) They play the bands I like and they get me obsessed with new classic artists too.

0 comments: