Sunday, November 05, 2006

Werewolves Of London

The full moon always makes me think of that song. It's funny that I never really got into Warren Zevon. He has that snarky quality to his songwriting that I find so appealling in Elvis Costello.

But that's neither here nor there. Tonight's the full moon. This shot was taken from my porch as I zoomed as much as I could without getting too blurry. I was quite surprised that this one turned out so well. I usually have no luck on moon shots. I don't know why. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's my camera. I don't know.

Whatever, this picture turned out exactly how I wanted it to. It's a beautiful harvest moon, with a little line of clouds running through it. It made me want to find an mp3 of Werewolves of London and play it at full blast.

I wonder if the sunrise will be as pretty as this. If so, my camera will be out and about tomorrow morning.

0 comments: