Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm Such A Wuss

Today's my sister's b-day as I mentioned yesterday. And I had it in my mind to call WPKL to talk to Fish this morning to get him to play her a song. Somewhere in the coarse of the weekend, my courage disappeared.

I emailed him instead.

Why did I do this?

Because I know that if I actually ended up speaking to him I'd say something totally foolish and I'd make myself look like a big ole idiot.

I've done that so many times already in my life that I don't want to do it again.

At least Pickle is coming in loud and clear on my stereo in the computer room so I can listen to Fish and grin like a stupid teenager instead of the 32 year old woman that I am.

How is it that when I shouldn't have odd bursts of courage, I do, like when Father Christmas walks into a bar?

~kicks self~

0 comments: