Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Cold Has Got To Go

It's 8:30 and I'm seriously contemplating the Nyquil bottle. But I hate to take it before 9, because I will wake up when it wears off, which is most likely around 4 a.m. and I don't want to do that. I hate laying around awake for nearly 2 hours before the alarm goes off.

I'm also not to keen on having any more vivid dreams, but I know that I sleep better with the meds when I'm sick than if I don't. I just hope I dream about something that's less distressing, like my sexy DJ "Fish" from WPKL. (yes, I'm hoping he googles himself and shows up at my blog)

I really didn't need to have a whole day where I was sick and near to tears at every moment. Buddah was such a special part of our animal family. I'm not dealing well with him being gone. And that's not to say that my other kitties aren't receiving the proper lovin' because they are.

::big sigh::

So really this cold has to go away, because I can't take another day like today. And if the cold wants to stay, it needs to get my DJ to come and take care of me. I think that's a fair enough thing to ask for, right?

0 comments: