Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Hump Day

It truly is a happy hump day, because Rick Santorum lost his Senate seat to Bob Casey and Lynn Swann was defeated by Ed Rendell. The democrats now have control of the House. But that's neither here nor there, because all I care about is Santorum getting the boot! I never thought it would happen, but it did! Yay!

Oh and if Rick was so loved...why was this found spray painted on the Smithfield St Bridge last spring?



But enough of politics, they are icky. A bunch of liars.

Hump Day is all about the hunks...and here are mine for the week. If you don't like em, get your own! I wasn't going to share anyway.

There is only one picture of my geeky dj from Pickle lurking out there it seems, besides the one I snapped at the Peter Noone show last month.



I love geeky men.






I also like silly men. Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: