Saturday, November 11, 2006

Preparing The Christmas Mix 06

I know it's not Thanksgiving, but I want to have the mix CD ready to ship to all my friends shortly afterwards, so this weekend I'm going to start going through the tracks I want to use and maybe make up the first demo copy for my own listening pleasure.

I'll also be burning a mix for Jill (I didn't forget ya) so I can send her CDs to her on Monday.

It's going to be an eccelectic mix of Classic Rockers, Broadway studs and babes, and a jazzy tune or two. It also means that I get to pull out my previous mixes, so I don't duplicate any songs from previous years mixes.

If I get really frisky, I may create a "winter" mix as well. I've only made one with that sort of theme to it before and that was about 3 years ago.

Oh and I think I finally decided on which Christmas card scan to use as my mix art cover.



What do ya think?

0 comments: