Sunday, February 01, 2004

Track 5 -- and it goes a little something like this

Ok, I don't know if these all fit on a disc yet, but I'm working on it now. I've picked a random 18 cds (OK so they aren't random) and the track 5 on each of these discs appears on the mix.



Cheap Trick from the album Lap of Luxury - Never Had a Lot to Lose
Elvis Costello from the album Blood and Chocolate - I Want You
Crowded House from the album Crowded House - Love Ya Till the Day I Die
Duran Duran from the album Liberty - All Along the Water
Erasure from the album Chorus - Am I Right?
Glass Tiger from the album Diamond Sun - My Town
Icehouse from the album Primitive Man - Great Southern Land
The Moody Blues from the album Octave - Driftwood (You didn't think I'd skip the Moodies didja?)
Olive from the album Extra Virgin - You're Not Alone
Oingo Boingo from the album Dark At the End of the Tunnel - Long Breakdown
Sarah Brightman from the album Dive - Once In a Lifetime
The Beatles from the album Revolver - Here There and Everywhere
ABBA from the album Super Trouper - Me and I
Tanita Tikaram from the album Ancient Heart - World Outside Your Window
Justin Hayward from the album Songwriter - One Lonely Room
The Graces from the album Perfect View- Time Waits for No One
Squeeze from the album Babylon and On - 853-5937
Paul McCartney from the album Flaming Pie - Young Boy