Thursday, February 26, 2004

Life Mixed Up

Well since my night is officially shot in the ass, I figured I'd post the links to the thing that made my night shot in the ass!
The Life Soundtrack mix is the bane of my existence, no I lie, Man Out of Time is, but that's a rant for another day.

Both discs are burned and the tracks are changed on disc two as I mentioned before. I have to say I wish my life had some of the scenes that are depicted in this mix. I'm glad I didn't add any or it would have gone to 3 discs, and I'd have lost the remaining 2 nerves that I have.

So I beg of you, go here and here to see the mixes with their artwork.

I'm very proud of the artwork. I did most of it on my PhotoStudio program and my friend Erin put them together on PhotoShop for me. For that, I'm eternally grateful.

0 comments: