Friday, February 13, 2004

It's the Daily Dirt

I've never played this meme before, but since Moody Mistress did, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Daily Dirt

Name a song which�
1. describes how you're feeling right now.
Nowhere Man - The Beatles And I've been sitting in my nowhere land making all my nowhere plans for nobody.

2. tells your lifestory.
On the Outside - Oingo Boingo, it doesn't get any more dead on than this song.

3. enables you to work/study/think better.
You know, that's the one thing music can't do for me. If I like it too much I want to sing along, thus breaking concentration and if I don't like it, it just makes me aggravated, producing the same results. This is the one time silence is needed.

4. makes you wanna kill yourself/someone (other than the artist).
I don't know everytime I hear Celine Dion I want to kill someone...everyone...and Celine too. Same goes for Beyonce and other prefab pop stars.

5. you wanna hear while making sweet lovin'.
Anything by the Cocteau Twins really. Very nice soothing, romantic stuff. Delerium too.

0 comments: