Songs in the Key of She
I did a mix of songs that all had girls names in the title. The mix and the artwork can be found here.
I had a lot of fun with this one. It took quite a bit of time to fill the CD, because I had to find songs that I liked and I was trying to keep this mix original. I think if you click the link you'll find some different bands on this mix. Some of my tried and true favorites are on here, though. (Oddly I didn't put the Moody Blues' Emily's Song on the mix...BE PROUD!)
I only post the image I used as the background art there for a couple of reasons.
1. I use Easy CD Creator and I only decorate a front cover most of the time.
2. I haven't figured out how to do art in PhotoPro yet. (Someday I'll learn)
I'm going to tackle the Life Soundtrack Mix next.
The Judiciary Act of 1789, Meet 2026
11 hours ago


Itchy
199? - July 21, 2008
1995 - August 27, 2009
1993 - Sept 20, 2009





0 comments:
Post a Comment