Friday, February 20, 2004

Songs in the Key of She

I did a mix of songs that all had girls names in the title. The mix and the artwork can be found here.

I had a lot of fun with this one. It took quite a bit of time to fill the CD, because I had to find songs that I liked and I was trying to keep this mix original. I think if you click the link you'll find some different bands on this mix. Some of my tried and true favorites are on here, though. (Oddly I didn't put the Moody Blues' Emily's Song on the mix...BE PROUD!)

I only post the image I used as the background art there for a couple of reasons.

1. I use Easy CD Creator and I only decorate a front cover most of the time.

2. I haven't figured out how to do art in PhotoPro yet. (Someday I'll learn)

I'm going to tackle the Life Soundtrack Mix next.

0 comments: