Thursday, February 26, 2004

Tackling The List

Well, I'm actually working on number 2 of the list. Man Out of Time is last, simply because that takes up so much time. I never realized how long it takes to write 5 pages. Sometimes it can take only a few hours, other times all day. So I'd rather do the something that is going to guzzle up the most of my time last. Makes sense right?

Oh and I've hopefully found a replacement track for Legend of the Mind on the Life Soundtrack Mix. I'll be using Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds instead. I send my apologies out to Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues and I promise him that I'll use one of his songs on another mix! Geeze and I love the Core 7 version of that song too. Ray's flute is just gorgeous. He's just a flautist in a rock n roll band anyway! (pun intended, of course)

I probably need to take an hour or two and go through the stuff I'm supposed to be sending out to people soon too. So Cheryl, Moody Mistress, and LOD, I promise you some Moody goodness sometime soon.

On a plus note maybe the CD list won't be such a hard thing to tackle! Ha! I'm still stressing out over the Harrison box set that's on sale for 84 bucks over at CD Universe. It's 125 when it's not on sale. GAH! George is trying to kill me! Then there are the two Justin Hayward discs out next Tuesday. I think I can only get one. Here's the issue. Songwriter has the bonus tracks that are worthy of buying the disc. Guess who doesn't like that disc very much? Yup me. Night Flight has 2 crap bonus tracks buy my copy of the disc is in shoddy shape. So decisions decisions.

Aren't you glad I don't worry about the state of the universe? I worry about my cd collection. If the house were going up in flames I'd probably have to perish because of the sheer agony I'd feel losing any of my precious babies.

Oh and the SAD mix is nearly complete. I just need to come up with artwork. I'll post the link to the page with the setlist and art for that and the Life mix shortly.

0 comments: