Friday, February 20, 2004

Expect the Unexpected

I'd like to say something splendiferous occurred last night to make me strangely absent today, but well that would not be the case. Though it was completely unexpected and out of the blue. My boss called. You know the boss that has been MIA now for 5 weeks as I approach the end to my UE. Yeah that one.

So maybe today I'll find out what's going on in my life. It would be nice to know, because I've had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for about a month now when it comes to work.

To make matters more torturous for me, this is the month of reissues. Next Tuesday the George Harrison box comes out. That has all the reissues from his Dark Horse label together. Quite a bit of money for that, but if you buy them all together it's cheaper. Then there are those two Justin Hayward reissues. Let's not even go there.

Speaking of Justin, I don't ever ever want to see pictures of him with his daughter Doremi again. Nope not ever. Saw some, and it frightened me terribly. Not because she's unattractive, but because the way they were posing was just plain creepy. My stomach can't take that. I'd rather look at the wife. I'd rather have bamboo shoots rammed up my fingernails.

On that nauseating note, I'm going to think pretty thoughts and try to sort out the mess I call a life.

0 comments: