Sunday, February 08, 2004

To Do List Updated

I've accomplished a few of the things on the list. Wootness! I've even pondered the lyrics to Words You Say. For those of you that are going, "Who the hell did Words You Say?" I scoff. It is the Moody Blues, of course. It's a John song, and one he's obviously very attached to. The only problem with it is it's exceedingly slow. (Oh..and wait it doesn't make any sense) So far after a few more listens it makes no more sense to me than it did on Friday. Oh well, there's a question for the interviewers to ask Mr. Lodge

Other things from the too do list I've accomplished.

1. I've pondered many times, how people haven't gone completely postal on Yahoo! I think I do that on a daily basis anyway.

2. Mix setlists for 1 mix is done...just need to burn it, and the Track 5 mix...and life will be a bit more musical

3. I have done a little bit of cleaning, not as much as I'd like, but things do look a trifle neater around here

4. As for MOOT, I'm halfway to my goal, keep your fingers crossed those of you getting updates.

5. The concert cds were burned on Friday and mailed. YAY...check one thing off the list.

Oh I'll be seeing Love Actually again today at 4. Yay! Pretty men on the big screen for 1.50. Sometimes the little things make me the happiest.

As for Mahjong. Once you play it once, you can't stop. It senses your boredom and beckons. I will never be able to accomplish that one.

Sadly, went to Best Buy yesterday and bought nothing. Why? Cos Bowie tickets go on sale in a few weeks, and they are quite pricey. So at least this goal not being accomplished has a good reason, cos I can't think of many more things I'd like to spend money on besides Bowie. (and the Moody Blues)

0 comments: