Friday, February 27, 2004

Why I'm Just Sick And Tired Of It

ARGH! As you can tell by the last post, yesterday evening pretty much sucked. Computer was blue screen of deathing. What fun that is! My spelling skills went out the window on the cd artwork I was doing and I had to go through and make changes at least 3 times so that the darn thing looks pretty. And for who? Me! and MoodyMistress. Sadly, she may have some typos on her art, cos I'm short on ink and money right now. Forgive me won't ya?

Not only that, but this stupid story I'm working on; I'm really fed up with it. I'm also fed up with asking people general questions about it and not getting answers either, or then getting long drawn out ones on something that I'm not asking about.

1. I know the story needs work.
2. I hate the story. Hate it hate it hate it!
3. If you don't like romance why did you offer to help? Oh and then desert me as far as helping for well over 3 months.

GAH! I'm bitching. Overreacting and generally being cranky.

Plus the only music I listened to yesterday were 2 Duran Duran bootlegs very early in the day. Have I mentioned the music whore needs music to survive? But everything was going so wrong and so badly that I didn't bother to turn anything on, and if I turned something on, on the computer, I'd likely have gotten the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!

I would now like to pretend yesterday didn't happen, except that I'm still seething over it.

I'm going to take a few deep breaths and think about Lodgey now