Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I'm in a Meme Kinda Mood Again

Stolen from Tummy Monsters....cos she has the best meme's right now. (why does that sound so darn dirty?)

Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Flower: Pansy
Favorite Scent: I love the smell of laundry..and freesia
Favorite Cocktail: Amaretto Sour. Can I have one now?
Favorite Wine (if any): I love a good Chardonnay or Zinfindel
Favorite Soda/Drink: Coca-cola
Favorite Food: Gnochhi
Favorite Restaurant: Pasta Too
Favorite Treat: chocolate covered pretzels
Favorite Candy: Fruit slices
Favorite Number: 7
Favorite day of the year: Uh..erm..National Give the Music Whore Presents Day is pretty nice
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Holiday: I answered that yesterday..same as the favorite day of the year.
Favorite Game (video/board): I don't play video games..really..I'll go with Tetris..cos that's one I used to play yonks ago.

Your addictions are: Music, Clothes and Books....all on obsessive levels.

If you had a whole day to yourself, alone, and you wanted to treat yourself, what would you do?: I'd burn mix cds, listen to some great music and read and read...until I fell asleep.

If you had an extra $200 that you didn't need to spend on bills or debt, what would you buy with it?: (And no "saving it", you gotta spend it) That would cover a Moody Blues concert...yup it would..or an Elvis Costello concert. Either would make me a happy girl.

0 comments: