Saturday, February 21, 2004

The Saturday Slant

You. Fame. Live television. Uncensored.
Britney's 55-hour marriage. The Britney-Christina-Madonna kiss. Justin's exposition of Janet's breast. Today's celebrities are turning noteriety into notoriousness, celebrity into shock value. Imagine yourself a celebrity. You are known by all and the frequent target of papparazzi cameras. You are about to appear on live television on an undelayed broadcast. You have the opportunity and means to distinguish yourself from the flock of Glamoratti parading across the television in a never-ending blur of one pretty face and perfect body after another. Here is your opportunity. What do you do with it?


I actually think the way to distinguish ones self might not be through shock value, though the idea is sure fun. What have the flock of untalented celebrities left for anyone else to do. Face it, Madonna had done it all. (probably literally too) Britney is just glamorized white trash, as is her nemesis, Christina. I don't find their antics to be any more shocking then what I see as I walk done the street. Someday both of them will have 6 illegitimate children and they'll be disguisting pigs. As for Ms Jackson, she was just trying to draw the attention away from that freak of a brother of hers.

So for shock value, what could I come up with?

It's an awards ceremony perhaps? I'm dressed in similar garb to Madonna's when she did Vogue on the VMA's. Yup full on screaming historical fashion. I will accept my award graciously, but as I start to thank all the people that made my award possible, a few manwhores slip from beneath my skirt, all wearing shit eating grins. Hmmm can you guess which ones?

I wonder, being as short as I am, if I could fit someone say 6'1 underneath the hoops. I guess if he was on his knees he'd fit. ~grins evilly~

0 comments: