Saturday, February 07, 2004

The Movie Soundtrack Mix

Here's my mix of songs that have appeared on movie soundtracks. I've tried to use some oddballs and some well known tracks. I wish I could have found some songs from the 70's and 60's (you know those moldy oldies...ARGH!) but I could only find a few that I really liked. (And you'll never guess who did them..yeah right)

So yeah, most of these are from the past 20 years...with one or two exceptions. As always, if you want a copy of the mix, let me know, I'm sure I can work something out. After all, how can you discover new music if you don't hear it first.

David Bowie - Underground
Elvis Costello - She
Arcadia - Playing for Keeps
Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
Madonna - Beautiful Stranger
The Moody Blues - We Can Fly
Siouxsie and the Banshees - New Skin
Erasure - Magic Moments
Robin Zander and Ann Wilson - Surrender to Me
The Beatles - Help
The Monkees - Porpoise Song
Bryan Ferry - Is Your Love Strong Enough
Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights
Psychedelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
OMD - If You Leave
George Harrison - Dream Away
Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu
The Devlins - Crossing the River