Monday, February 23, 2004

Life Soundtrack

This was quite a challenge. I have all the songs picked out now. I was in the process of doing another mix, so this one was put on the back burner for a few days. Oh and I'm going to do the SAD mix, as a swap between friends. I'll post the mix when I finish it. I'm swapping with Brian, but if anyone else wants to swap, feel free to comment or email etc, cos I'm boycotting the Burn It Swap.

But onto the task at hand....THE MIX

opening credits: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly
waking up scene: The Beatles - I'll Follow the Sun
happy driving to school with best friend scene: Def Leppard - Promises
dancing around house in underwear scene: Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
first date scene: The Bangles - Eternal Flame
driving at night with crush scene: Madonna - Causing a Commotion
post fight with friend scene: Oingo Boingo - Where Do All My Friends Go?
youthful flashback scene: The Monkees - Daydream Believer
running around falling in love scene (day): Elton John - Are You Ready For Love
midnight rooftop dancing scene: Bob Mould - It's Too Late
dream scene: Annie Haslam - Lily Lullaby
playing at the park in day scene: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn
quiet driving with friends at night scene: XTC - Cynical Days
looking cool scene: David Bowie - Miracle Goodnight
falling in love scene (night): Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
sweet make out scene: Depeche Mode - A Question of Lust
hanging out with friends scene: The Damned - Street of Dreams
hectic searching beat-the-clock scene: Paul McCartney - Looking for Changes
dance party scene: Duran Duran - Sunrise
sexy make out scene: Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Inch by Inch
tripping on drugs scene: The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
lying down after intense scene: Roxy Music - Avalon
driving alone at night scene: Justin Hayward - The Way of the World
love scene: The Monkees - French Song
early morning tranquil scene: The Monkees - Early Morning Blues and Greens
heartbreak scene: Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me
walking alone reflecting scene: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away
summer day scene: Roxette - June Afternoon
regretful flashback scene: Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
driving with best friend scene: Suzanne Vega - Left of Center
funeral scene: Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart
nostalgic scene: Enigma - Return to Innocence
crying scene: Annie Lennox - Cold
mental breakdown scene: Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
bitter, angry scene: Elvis Costello - I Hope You're Happy Now
declaring independance scene: This is the Moment (Jekyll and Hyde Soundtrack)
far from home Scene: Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone
driving at sunrise scene: John Lodge - Summer Breeze
space travel scene: David Bowie - Halo Spaceboy
closing credits: Davy Jones - I Can Make You Happy

I haven't tried burning it yet, may do so this weekend. I'm trying to get spifier with artwork and stuff, I'll post a link to the Art of Mix page it can be found on when it's 100% complete. Until then, I'm going to work on the SAD Mix.

0 comments: