Sunday, February 22, 2004

Something to Giggle At

What to post what to post. This means the giggling must be done over the random thoughts of the Music Whore today.

~ Still loving those smileys, particularly the ones that make you think of people you know or encounter in day to day life.
Like this one

Don't you hate the people that you know that think everyone should do that to them, for whatever reason.

Again to those people I say . You have to talk in smileys to these people sometimes, cos their language is the only one they seem to understand. The smiley guy and his freinds are obviously on a higher plane then most of us. (or maybe it's a lower plane)

~ This always makes me giggle:




~ Ok, so this does too. I love the comics and it's so great to find new ones that are fun to read. After you finish that one, use the drop done bar and read Get Fuzzy and Rose is Rose. I'm eternally greatful to Stormy for introducing me to those.

~ Speaking of Odd and Funny things. What about RatherGood.com. This would be the guy that does the freaky Quiznos commericals and the kittens on Vh-1. I saw one of his cartoons a year or so ago on his site. Tales from the Blode. Those are hilarious and worth watching. Not as good as my pal Foamy, but funny nonetheless.