Thursday, February 26, 2004

Lists And More Lists

I'm starting the too do lists before the weekend, because there's really just so much to do that it's ridiculous. Sad isn't it? All because I suck at managing my own time. I can manage time at work just fine, once I get home I become lazy and well, anything distracts me. (like mahjong)

So what's on the agena.

1. Need to spend some quality time with my novel. Only wrote 2 pages yesterday, totally unacceptable.
2. Have 4 cds to burn for a trade that need to be mailed on Saturday.
3. Need to finish off the Life Soundtrack mix which is now called Life Mixed Up. Art is done for disc 1 disc 2 is giving me issues. I need to change one track to get all the cues to fit. Fuqua!
4. I have 4 people I need to send prezzies too. Which means more cd burning this weekend. GAH this should have been done last week!

That's just the start of it. I propably should make a wish list on paper of the CDs I want, so that I don't get distracted in Best Buy etc. when shopping. Can I just say there are way too many CDs that I want?

0 comments: