Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Freaky Dreams

Just one last random thing before I head off to quasi-worky land. I had a bizarre dream last night that only my friends Erin and April would appreciate. But I'm telling the world cos it was so strange.

I had a real weird snogging dream last night.

Yes, I know, you say, thank you for sharing.

But was I snogging Justin Hayward? NO!

Was I snogging John Lodge? NO!

Elvis Costello? Hell No!

Who was I snogging? Captain Sensible from the Damned!

ARGH!!!! And it was in my house too. Couldn't even take me somewhere nice, cheap bloke. Did write some poetry. HAHAHA! A real dream that was! Oh and he picked on the vast pile of romance novels in my room. Oh and I picked on him for Happy Talk, so I guess we're even, except he made money on Happy Talk.

I'm traumatized now.

0 comments: