Sunday, February 08, 2004

Another Pointless Survey

This random pointless survey brought to you by Sunday Brunch.

MONEY MATTERS

1. Cash, check or charge?
Now that I'm really trying to keep myself under control, I use my checkcard or cash. I only use a credit card when I'm in dire straits.

2. Who or what do you spend most of your money on?
Well there's no one but me to spend my money on, so that answers that question. As to the what, it varies between clothes and music. There's always something that I need on that front and I love clothes too, almost as much as music, if you can believe that.

3. How often do you shop for yourself?
I'm out an about somewhere every weekend. I don't necessarily buy stuff every weekend though, but I guess it does count as shopping.

4. One television commercial says the average American has 14 credit cards... are you average, above average or below average?
Why am I always above average in the categories that it's not good to be above average in?

5. If you could take one paycheck and just have fun with it, what would you do?
Well that depends on who's paycheck I'm having fun with. If it's mine, I'm not going to be able to do much. If it's Justin Hayward's paycheck well....Saks Fifth Avenue here I come!

0 comments: