Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Dead Rock Stars Mix

I'll post artwork as soon as I find something I like. Special thanks to this site for providing me with the information to come up with a good setlist. You won't find Nirvana on this mix. Kurt Cobain is my least favorite rocker in the world, and I have to be able to listen to my mix. Sorry Kurt.

George Harrison - Stuck Inside a Cloud
Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart
Joe Strummer - Redemption Song
Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Lovin' You (Doctor Doctor)
Buddy Holly - Everyday
Dusty Springfield - Nothing Has Been Proved
John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
The Doors - Hello, I Love You
INXS - The Devil Inside
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Mama's and the Papa's - California Dreamin
Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Roy Orbison - You Got It
Grateful Dead - Touch of Gray
Benjamin Orr - Stay the Night
Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation

I may add a few more depending on how much time this takes up on the disc.

~Edit

Additional tracks:

Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
Jim Croce - Mr. Bojangles
Ricky Nelson - Hello, Mary Lou
Big Country - In A Big Country

and now for the artwork