Tuesday, February 24, 2004

That SAD Mix

I'm going to burn the Life Soundtrack mix tonight possibly. Depending on the artwork. I need to have the artwork when I make a mix. That way I can focus on the new theme. I had a few months of very little mix making, now I'm on a roll. Plus Miss Tay had a bunch of theme posted at her blog, so I might try some of those out too.

I have half of the tracks done for the SAD mix. I keep trying to throw a few different artists on my mixes. I hate to feel like I'm desperately trying to force some bands down your throats. But I have this to say, you can't make a melancholy mix without the Moody Blues. So they are on here. Sadly the song I chose was one I already used, so I might rethink my original choice. I hate overexposing certain songs. I'm sure many people hope to never hear the song Eloise by the Damned ever again.

Be glad that I haven't found an excuse to put the Moody Blues' Top Rank Suite on anything yet. It's such a funky song for the Moodies and oddly enough, Justin sings it. Rock on mighty Blonde God! I bow to your infinite talent. Sing it in concert please!!!!!

I think I have made the tracks flow nicely it's a bit on the ambient side with an acoustic twist here and there. I'll be posting the complete mix as soon as I get things sorted out with the Life Soundtrack Mix.

0 comments: