Friday, February 06, 2004

Return of the Weekend To Do List

I decided that since I've done not much of anything this week, I was going to do my weekend to do list again. That way I'll be guilt tripped into accomplishing something. Not a bad idea. Who knows maybe I'll get more than one thing done. I'm limiting the list to 10 things that way I won't strain myself trying to multitask all weekend.

01. Finish burning some Moody Blues concert cds for a friend. (ha..only 2 more discs to go)
02. 15 pages of MOOT should be finished by Monday morning.
03. Ponder the lyrics to Words You Say.
04. Clean up the computer room and my bedroom. Too much junk is lingering.
05. Clean up the hard drive on the HP. Entirely too much useless garbage is lurking on this hard drive.
06. Make at least 2 mix cds and work on some tracklists for the themes that Tay came up with yesterday.
07. Stop playing Mahjong when boredom strikes. (This would be Kristin's fault)
08. See Love Actually again, cos it's finally come to the cheap theater. (Woot 1.50 for all that lovely manwhore goodness)
09. Go to Best Buy and actually buy something on my want list and not something that jumps out of the racks screaming buy me!
10. Ponder the evilness of Yahoo!

To clarify number 10 a bit, since the outbreak of the My Doom virus, Yahoo has been taking some rather obnoxious precautions to safeguard it's customers. It's put a spamblocker on the egroups and has delayed the posts of some messages. GAH! Such fun!

I think the pondering tasks will take the longest.

0 comments: