Wednesday, February 25, 2004

A Few Random Thoughts

~ I really love the Proclaimers. Such a cheesy band, but there songs always seem to stick in my head for days...no weeks..no forever! I blame Brian for reminding me of this, because Get Ready was on Vol 2 of his Soundtrack mix. Love it! Great fun!

~ I'm only 3 chapters away from finishing Man Out of Time. I'm wondering if the title still makes sense now that we've come so far. I wonder if I've wasted my time. I wonder if I've wasted my readers time.

~ The Life Soundtrack Mix is too fun. As long as you don't put uber long songs on it, it's 2 discs long. Everyone is doing it! Who's going to be next? And who wants to swap with me?

~ I need to figure out how to do the fancy artwork covers for back art. Oddly I'm a wiz at somethings in photoshop (whistles quietly) but at other things I'm a dunce. Anyone want to help me out here?

~ You know your a Costello junkie when you spot his picture in a picture with another one of your manwhores. MoodyMistress is officially hooked on Costello having found a picture of him on a cd single in a picture of Justin Hayward and Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues at Tower Records.

~ My nephew asked for a copy of Duran Duran's Electric Barbarella. I'm not sure if I should be happy or scared.

0 comments: