Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm going MIA today or maybe just AWOL

Or possibly just some other freaky letter combinations. Why? I was struggling through Man Out of Time last night, working to get some new pages ready, and the computer crashed, taking all the new stuff with it. My computer is evil. So I'm going to be hiding today, working diligently to get more than 5 pages written, because since January I've not done well at updating the story. I did more in the 2 weeks before Christmas than I've written ever. 80 pages nearly in 2 weeks. I've done 95 pages now in 2 months. I feel ashamed of myself.

I don't know if it's that the story was directing itself then, and there were still ways to go in where I could direct the characters or if I'm just burning out. Anyway I'm going to do better today if I have to shut down all the browsers on my computer and simply stare at the document.

After I've accomplished something useful, I'm going to treat myself to a new mix theme, that I found on a Live Journal community yesterday. It was a Life Soundtrack Mix. It's going to take awhile to come up with but here are the sequences so that everyone can work on their own Life Soundtrack.


opening credits:
waking up scene:
happy driving to school with best friend scene:
dancing around house in underwear scene:
first date scene:
driving at night with crush scene:
post fight with friend scene:
youthful flashback scene:
running around falling in love scene (day):
midnight rooftop dancing scene:
dream scene:
playing at the park in day scene:
quiet driving with friends at night scene:
looking cool scene:
falling in love scene (night):
sweet make out scene:
hanging out with friends scene:
hectic searching beat-the-clock scene:
dance party scene:
sexy make out scene:
tripping on drugs scene:
lying down after intense scene:
driving alone at night scene:
love scene:
early morning tranquil scene:
heartbreak scene:
walking alone reflecting scene:
summer day scene:
regretful flashback scene:
driving with best friend scene:
funeral scene:
nostalgic scene:
crying scene:
mental breakdown scene:
bitter, angry scene:
declaring independance scene:
far from home Scene:
driving at sunrise scene:
space travel scene:
closing credits:


I bet Miss Tay is going to love this one...Have fun with it...and well I'm going to work on the story now.

0 comments: