Thursday, September 23, 2004

Theater Thursday -- Week 18 - The big screen.

I do this meme sporatically. Bad me! This week has some interesting movie questions, so I'll hop on board.

1. Do you remember the very first time you watched a movie on the big screen? Describe it.
I think the first movie I really remember seeing was one of the Star Wars films. I'm pretty sure it was Star Wars and it was at the State Theater in Charleroi. (back when small towns had movie theaters) No wait I lie...I was just informed it was "The Empire Strikes Back."

2. What was the last movie you saw on the big screen?
The last movie I saw was Vanity Fair. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes historical films. The acting was good, the scenery and costumes beautiful and the script adapted well from Thackery's novel.

3. Did you ever like a movie so much that you paid to watch it more than once? If so, what movie?
I've seen several movies more than once.
Pirates of the Carribean 2 times
The Secret Window 2 times
Planet of the Apes 3 times
Van Helsing 5 times
Chicago 2 times

Mind you some of these films were at the Maxi-Saver, but hey...I paid to see em!

BONUS) How much does a movie ticket cost in your neck of the woods?
Depending on the theater, $7.00 - 7.50 with matinees at $5.00 or 5.50

0 comments: