Thursday, September 23, 2004

Costello filled nights

Saw my honey on Lettermen last night. Monkey to Man is officially stuck in my head. He was looking smashing in a very loud, probably borrowed it from Graeme Edge kinda shirt. (and his specs matched the shirts loudness...go Elvis)

Sadly my vcr is not working as it should, so seeing him on Regis and Kelly is not to be. Ah well. Kelly makes me want to ram bamboo shoots up my fingernails anyway. She's cute...even funny sometimes but just a jot to happy. OK...she's way too friggin happy. That kind of happy I can't comprehend. I mean really, who keeps that kind of smile plastered on their face all the time. People like that scare me.

But back to Elvis... He's on Conan Friday night. Yay. Which will just solidify Monkey to Man's position inside my head. It's a good thing I love this song.

Now if only the man would tour the US. So far all of his shows are in Austrailia and Japan. Have I griped about this before? Yes, I think I have. Now I can only hope he waits until next year to come to the US, because I know he won't play Pittsburgh. I don't even know if I want him too. I'd rather travel at this point. Too many bad concert experiences in this town, I'd rather go elsewhere. But for now I'm going to have to keep myself content with a few tv appearances, but that will make me happy, cos I'm easily amused and Monkey To Man is stuck in my head.

0 comments: