Monday, September 27, 2004

It's my mambo and I'll cry if I want to..

It's Mambo Time again ladies and gentlemen. This week is a countdown of sorts. A Musical Countdown of favorites and memories. So do you think that you're up to it?

5 -- Songs that make you happy
Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer
Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine
Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry
Elvis Costello - Monkey To Man

4 -- Albums you can't live without
Moody Blues - Strange Times
Justin Hayward - The View From A Hill
Elvis Costello - Blood and Chocolate
Elvis Costello - Brutal Youth

3 -- Artists that you'd like to recommend
Elvis Costello
Moody Blues
Bernie Barlow

2 -- Songs that you and one of your parents enjoy
Edwyn Collins - North Of Heaven
Elvis Costello - St Stephen's Day Murders

1 -- Musical memory you'd like to share....
The same one I always share

0 comments: