Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A Funny Thing Happened Today

I actually had stuff to keep me occupied most of the day at work. Oh how wonderous that was. Of course, now I'm a few days ahead of myself and will probably be completely bored for the next 2 days.

So apart from being productive at work, I was also productive at home. Moody Mistress' mix has been burned and will be mailed tomorrow.

I will be heading out to Wal-mart tomorrow to get envelopes, so the rest shall go out in the mail on Friday or Saturday!

I love making mixes for people, even if it means scaring the hell out of them with my wacky taste.

The great thing right now is that I've been exposed to some new music. I'm really loving Wilco, which is quite a bit different from my norm. A friend from the Art of the Mix community copied the Mermaid Avenue CD, which I have to buy as soon as money permits. I did pick up two Wilco CDs, Summerteeth and Being There. God Bless the 50% off sales at BMG.

My next project is the Harvest of Song Mix Swap. I'm doing a mix with a fall theme. It can also be done with songs that you've harvested recently. I think I'm going for the fall theme. I just need to spend some time getting the songs ready. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that this weekend.

0 comments: