Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Forced to Hump

I've noticed this, people that create Wednesday memes often smoke crack. They also don't share their crack, so that the rest of us can be blissfully unaware of the questions that are really off the wall.

Anyway, because of one question, I'm doing the Mind Hump this week.

Let's warm up! Using the letters W-I-E-N-E-R-S tell us seven things someone would absolutely HAVE to know if they were considering sharing a room with you. (I'm using this as a hotel room, cos I'm not sharing a room with anyone any other way)

Well, they should probably go get another room, cos I don't like company.
I'm very solitary, so make room.
Every time I do one of these things I wonder at how many vowels can be in one word.
No, rap music please, some country is allowed, but not much.
Eeeep another "E" Expect to turn your cell phone off. I hate people that these things seem to grow from. It is not part of your body. Pay attention to the world around you!!!
Really should be ready on time if we have to go somewhere.
Seriously, leave me alone!

Now that I'm done with the part of the hump that was definitely created under the influence of some mind-altering chemical...on to the questions.

01. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
I try to forget these things. Ten years ago, I was 20 and still in college, therefore I wouldn't have listened to a thing an older though probably not much wiser me had to say.

02. You inherit a large piece of land and decide to build a theme park a la "Disneyland, Sea World, etc.) What would you name your theme park and what would your mascot be?
First of all, this question is the reason I'm doing the mind hump.

Welcome to Moodyland. A land of music, mayhem and beautiful moody men.
Come have the thrill of your life on the Nights In White Satin Coaster..
Have some fun on the Question - Go - Round.
Take a ride on the Legend of the Mind Astral Plane. Bernie Barlow will make a few appearances on this one.
Enjoy the scare of your life on the Marie Hayward creepfest.
But most of all, come meet the Moody Mascots..

Justin Hayward



and

John "Lodgey" Lodge



Who will be performing nightly. (not telling you how they are perfoming though)

Oh and no visit to Moodyland would be complete without a ride on THE SEE SAW!!

Come and enjoy some Strange Times at Moodyland!

03. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done. Remember, we have insane youngsters amongst us so if it's risque, clean it up.. *wink*
I was talking to Dennis DeYoung, from Styx and I told him I had to stand next to one good looking man a year and he was it. It made him blush something awful. I think I was 18 or 19 at the time. I'd have to find the tour program to be absolutely sure though.

04. We all have them ... bad days. If you were having a bad day what or whom would you turn to for comfort?
Ask a silly question...



05. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and why?
I'm 5'3, do you honestly think I'm going to take the small pill. Recall the scene from Help, when Paul McCartney got shrunk. No thank you! His clothes didn't even shrink with him! Not that that is a bad thing, but what good is a 3 inch tall nekkid Paul McCartney? So, I'll take my chances with one pill that makes me larger. I'll just hope it's not to large. GAH!

0 comments: