Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Mid-Week Music Meme!

Found this meme by accident. Click here to play along

What memory do you have that involves a birthday and music, but not the old standard song "Happy Birthday to You?"

Which b-day memory should I start with? This year I saw the musical 1776 for my birthday and met 2 cast members after the show. A wonderful memory involving music. My other musical b-day memory was my present from my sister. Most of you know that involved going to my favorite place on earth and seeing my favorite band on earth that has the two handsomest men on earth in it. (well imo the 2 handsomest men) I'm eternally grateful for that present. Seeing the Moodies in Atlantic City was the greatest thing.

Most of my birthday's involve music. In 1986 one of my presents were tickets to see the Monkees. That was my first concert ever as well. My b-day was July 2nd the concert was July 7th. (If I remember correctly)

And as always...the song I enjoyed playing on my b-day...The Beatles - Birthday..

Now I'll leave you with images of the happy events..

July 2nd 2004




June 19th 2004


Sexy Moody Men Posted by Hello


July 7th 1986



OK, they didn't look like that..but oh well.

0 comments: