Saturday, September 18, 2004

Blogging on the road

Well I never thought I'd be doing this. I'm at the lovely Hilton Garden Hotel in Kennett Square today. I've dodged raindrops most of the time, but all in all, the weekend has been great! When I get home I have some fantastic pictures to share from Atlantic City, which will now be named, my favorite place in the world.

Just to let you know what we've done so far.

1. Gambled at the Tropicana, Caesars, Ballys and the Trump Tower. Woot. Uh, well not really, cos we didn't win, but we saw loads of pretty lights and I stared at them for quite a long time in wonderment. (Yeah, I'm easily amused)

2. Walked up and down the Boardwalk about 4 times. Leggies hurt lots, but who really cares. It's so beautiful.

3. Saw most of the Miss America Parade. (Uh...don't ask. I do have some pictures of that as well)

4. Ate the most fabulous Baja Chicken Pizza ever at the Seaside Restaurant at the Tropicana. It was muchos yummyous.

5. Drove through Philly rush hour and didn't kill anyone or get killed.

So really, everything has been wonderful. Driving there wasn't fun, thanks to the rain, but it wasn't raining last night or most of the morning and early afternoon. Which brings me to the last thing...

6. Went dancing at Bally's Bikini Bar on the beach. Great band and great amaretto sours.

A good time is being had by all. Tomorrow's agenda? Longwood Gardens and possibly the Brandywine River Museum.

Ta Ta for now.

0 comments: