Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Out Of A Sense of Duty: The Mind Hump

Ok, I'm doing this one, and I'm not sure why. Because I really haven't been able to get into any of these lately. Plus my photobucket account is having issues, all of which makes me exceedingly cranky. (as if I weren't already cranky enough) But ok, here goes, nothing...The Mind Hump

Wednesday, September 1st, is Exclamation Day. Why? Who knows and do we care? Ummm - NO, because we're insane!!! It doesn't matter what you say. Is there something you'd like to tell the whole world? This is your chance to say it loud, say it proud and say it like you mean it! Let's warm up for the hump by listing three (3) or more things you believe the world would benefit by knowing, doing or whatever ...


1. Vote NOT BUSH, 2004!

One of the protestors had a lovely sign...it read 4 Moron years. It's good to know that some of America isn't deceived by him.

2. Say It With Love!

That's what the Moody Blue Meanie Hayward says...and it makes sense...So listen to the Blue Meanie, sometimes he has something useful to say!

3. Instant Karma's going to get ya!

Ah and I'm sure instant karma's got its eyes on a few people I know.

Today let's have some "I say ___, you think ___" free association fun with an even dozen trigger words. Just enter the first word, words or phrase that comes to your mind. Above all, let yourself go and have fun!

01. aquafresh - maker of that cough drop tasting toothpaste
02. scene Diggin Your Scene - Blow Monkeys
03. classic blue

04. bliss Paul Bliss

05. extra credit
06. juicy fruit gum

07. quest Seaquest - that weird show that's on the Sci Fi channel
08. velvet underground, you know, that band with Lou Reed
09. rub me the wrong way.
10. heartbeat
11. rise and shine
12. glisten In the lane, snow is glistening...a beautiful sight we're happy tonight..walking in a winter wonderland.

0 comments: