Monday, September 27, 2004

Monday Madness

And onto a happy Monday Meme... Monday Madness.

Name THREE of your........

1. Pet Peeves:
Rude People
Bosses that don't inform their secretaries of what's going on.
CD stores that don't stock back catalogs and/or some new releases

2. Favorite Sounds:
Justin Hayward's Voice
John Lodge's Voice
Elvis Costello's Voice
Did you think I was going to say anything else?

3. Desk Items:
CDR spindle
pens
glasses (my extra pair)

4. Biggest Fears:
Flying
heights
unemployment

5. Biggest Challenges:
learning my photo program
staying at my current job without committing murder (my boss)
driving to Atlantic City without committing murder (on other drivers)

6. Newest 'Toys':
Digital camera (gah..that was a Christmas present)
Elvis Costello's Delivery Man CD
Oye..I've not had any toys recently.

7. Most Used Words:
Oye
Vey
Moody

8. Most Mispelled Words:
I don't typically mispell the same words. It's more a typo thing with me.

9. Favorite Disney Characters:
Sebastian from Little Mermaid
Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas
Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas

10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage:
I'm doing this as non-blogs..cos I won't play favorites with friends and family.

Bernie Barlow's site Just got an email from Bernie today actually.
Justin Hayward's site
Elvis Costello's unofficial site.

0 comments: