Saturday, September 25, 2004

I could give you any dream and watch it grow..

Such a pretty title for a post that's full of randomness.

~If I told you every answer that I know. It wouldn't be much though, it wouldn't be anything you didn't know.

Why does John Lodge write songs that make him sound..erm..stupid?

Yeah, that's pretty much an out of the blue or out of the Moody Blue remark. Just noticed that from Survival, which is a very pretty song of John's from Octave.

A lot of people write lines like that.

I never had a single thought in my head. No I never had a single thought..

That one is care of Andy Bell from the Erasure tune, Waiting For The Day.

Glad those two don't do much thinking.

~Now that I'm through with that little rant, where has the week gone? I can't believe it's been a week since my Atlantic City trip.

Why do all the nice things in life pass by so quickly, but the shitty stuff drags on and on forever?

All my Moody Blues experiences are just memories to be filed away. The Costello goodness long gone. (Will this man please tour the US)

All I have right now is the excitement of work. (And we all know that's not much in the excitement department)

I still don't have half my pictures posted from last weekend posted. You would think between 2 photoblogs I'd have more up. Then again I did take about 440 pictures last weekend.

I have to figure out how to do a slide show type thing. I have about 20 pictures of the fountain display from Longwood I'd love to make something out of them, I just need the time to sit down and play. (and there are loads of other things occuping my time)

~On a totally unrelated note, Costello was fab on Conan last night. He looked smashing in a purple jacket, shiny tie and very shiny boots. Justin would be so jealous of those shiny boots.

It was kewl that they talked to him after he did Monkey to Man and that he joined in on the Future bit that Conan does. I just love to listen to Elvis talk. It's that British accent thing.

~sigh~

I also realized that though I tolerate Diana Krall, she still irks me, in the way that only the wife of a concubine of mine can. Loved the monkey cufflinks she bought for him. At least she's treating him well. (Cos damn...he's looking superspiffy!)

Was that enough randomness for you? Good, cos I'm done for now....

0 comments: