Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Has Your Mind Been Humped Lately?

In just a couple of days, October 2nd to be exact, we'll be celebrating "Name Your Car Day!" Beep beep! Now we all know that the heap of nuts and bolts parked outside has probably been given many names in the past (but !^%& is very hard to pronounce)!! For this week's pre-hump tell us if your car has a name, what it is and why...or if you don't have a car, how about your computer? And if you haven't already named one or the other, now's the time!

I believe I introduced everyone to my car back in April.



But this little gray Beretta of the 89' variety is named Bernie after Moody Blues backup singer, Bernie Barlow.

Why? Cos I like Bernie and I like my cars to have names that go with their breed.

Ok fellow loonatics, time for the Hump!: an even dozen "I say ___, you think ___". Just jot down the first word that comes to mind when you read the following...ready, set, H U M P !!

01. jungle book
02. paper bag barf
03. wollop upside the head (That's where I'm usually wolloping people)
04. oops I did it again
05. block head
06. remnant s of a deeper purity - Black Tape For A Blue Girl
07. knickknack junk that clutters the house
08. utter moron
09. crevice clean every little crevice
10. lollipop lollipop oh lolly lolly lolly lollipop
11. blue world - by the Moody Blues
12. drip dry

0 comments: