Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Where I blog

Sabbie's doing it..Friday started it, I guess I should join the club, as I've always been a follower more than a leader. So do you want to see where I blog?

I know you do.

I can feel you bursting with excitement saying "Where does the Music Whore do her blogging?"

Are you ready?

Sit down...cos the computer desk might be too much for you to handle. The luxury of it all is astonishing.





That is the desk. Take note of the Moody Blues December ornament hanging from the speaker and the background of CDs and Vinyl that have no place to go. That my dears is only part of the Music Whore's vast collection of CDs.




Meet Misty-facator, queen of the computer. Her bottom must always be warm, so where else does she sit, but on the monitor. Misty is one of my 4 kitties. To see more go to the fotolog, and wander through my photo archives.

There now, you've seen my blogging space, are you thrilled?