Thursday, April 15, 2004

A Flowery Day

I spent the better part of this afternoon at the Spring Flower Show at Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh today. I'm seriously a flower show freak. I don't know why. I suppose it was from all those shows I was dragged to when I was small. There was a long gap where we never went, but now that I have a digital camera, I want to go again and again.

I haven't a green thumb. My only talents are writing and making mix cds...oh and annoying people. So I can't explain my enjoyment of these floral escapades.

So if you'd like to view some of my snapshots from today...including the pictures of the Oakland area of Pittsburgh, go here.

There's also a picture of a Mini Cooper in the album, cos I had to snap a shot so I could send it to Erin, as she has the biggest Mini fetish of anyone I know. The building in the pictures is the Cathedral of Learning...aka the big penis in the sky.

If you look at it for awhile, you'll understand why I (and others) call it that.

Enjoy!

0 comments: