Monday, April 26, 2004

Doing the Mambo --Italiano Style

Ok, here's the Monday Music Mambo, brought to you by the wacky ladies at BDI.


So here we go. Using the letters of your favorite band or artist tell us a little more about yourself.

Totally outrageous when it comes to music
H as to have the entire collection of her favorite bands
Elvis Costello - I lurve him second best

Moody Blues concerts kick butt.
Oingo Boingo is another favorite of mine
Originally I was a fan of the Monkees
Die hard Duran Duran fan
Yaz is a band I love which is made up of Vince Clarke and Alison Moyet

Boy George used to be one of my favorite singers, still is.
Let It Be - the naked version isn't nearly as good as the original
U2 is a band I've never seen in concert, but would love to.
Erasure is my favorite techno pop band
Siouxsie and the Banshees are yet another band in my cd collecion of over 3000 discs.

There you go, I'm a mamboing on out of here.