Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Happy Mind Hump Day

It's time to join the wacky ladies at BDI and their crazy pig, for the Wednesday Mind Hump. So without further ado, let's get . Pardon me while I borrow the man in the picture below to do that.

Mmmmmm yeah..

Ooops onto the Mind Hump

First, as a warm up, using the letters I-N-S-A-N-E reveal six things about yourself.

Insane (of course)
Nice (ewww)
Sleepy (at least right now I am)
Adorable (ok...I'm joking)
Nit wit
Energetic

1. What's the best pickup line you ever heard and did it work?

OK, you'll never believe me, but I don't think I've ever heard a pick up line. At least not one that I remember. I'm just not the kind of girl, guys hit on. Run far away from, yes. Hit on? NO.

2. If you were a character in The Wizard of Oz, who or what would you be?

I think they'd create a character for me. A combination of the Wicked Witch and the Cowardly Lion. Hmmm The Cowardly Witch!

3. If you were an element of weather, what would you be?

Wind. That way I could blow the things that bother me away. Far far away...

4. If you were a breed of dog, what would you be and why.

I'd be a mutt. No breed at all just a mixture of everything. Much like I am now.

5. If you were a toy or a game, what would you be and why?

I'd be Barbie, cos I want all of her clothes, her town house, her many careers, and cars. Heck she even dumped Ken it seems. Go Barbie!