Thursday, April 01, 2004

A Random Day of Pretty Men

Why? Cos If I started ranting today, I'd never ever stop, and I thought I'd spare you from that. So you'll just have to look at my favorite Concubines/Manwhores. I hope you can deal with it.


Elvis Costello



I love the pics from this photo shoot. If you want to see another just go to the Wenches blog and scroll down to Tuesday's post.

Justin Hayward



No post is ever complete without one or two of this blonde god. In fact, here's another, only with the band from the mid - 80's. Just ignore the ugly goober with the really dark hair. Patrick doesn't deserve to be noticed. Focus on Justin and John...the men on the right.



Davy Jones



Why? Cos I lurve him and I lurve the Monkees.

John Lodge



My other favorite Moody Man....giving the classic d'oh look.