Saturday, April 10, 2004

I've Been Plagued With Dreams Lately

At least last night I wasn't dreaming about Diana Krall. I send up a prayer of thanks for that. I don't think I could stand another one of those for awhile, a long while.

I had one of those nights where I can remember bits and pieces of a dream but not all of it, or what it's really about. I just have vague recollections of who was in it. Bless the Lord, my new character from Not My Slave was in it!

I suppose the story was weighing pretty heavily on my mind when I went to sleep last night, mostly because this character doesn't have a name. Well, he does but I can't very well use it.



~sigh~



It was also one of those nights that left me more tired on waking up than when I went to bed. I truly hate that, because it's almost 9 a.m. and I'm still yawning and I still have this character wandering around my head without a name.

He needs a name and I'm not sure what I want to call him yet, and yet he's minutes from entering the story. I was planning to introduce him in chapter 3, which is where I left off last night before bed.

GAH! Maybe I should go back to bed for awhile and see if he names himself. (something other than JL)