Friday, April 23, 2004

Finally a Dream With Justin Hayward

Yee Ha! Only I wasn't snogging him or anything fun like that. I was showing him pictures of flowers. Though I did make a comment that he had a nice tush. That made him blush.

I'm sure finding this picture had something to do with it.



Justin, dj, John, for those of you that aren't as Moodily inclined as myself.


I think this is probably one of the only pictures of Mr. Hayward I have where he looks deshevled, though he was in D.C at 8 or 8:30 am after being in Youngstown OH until about 11 pm. I know this, cos I was there! That my friends was my first Moody Blues concert. This year I'm looking forward to 2 more shows. Yee ha!!!

There will be so much Haywardian beauty that I may simply be overcome. With the added beauty of Lodgey...oh mylanta...I'm doomed. It's going to be a great summer I think!