Monday, April 12, 2004

Monday Music Mambo



It's time to Mambo to this Monday's Musical Meme! Woot! Does a little dance...makes a little love...with the Hayward and the Lodgey of course...and sings a little song...

This week's mambo..

What's in a Name? Take the letters of your first name and see what song titles can come from your name...or band names....or hey do it twice and do it with both..

Firstly by song title

All Along the Water - Duran Duran
No New Tale To Tell - Love & Rockets
Dream Away - George Harrison
Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
Everyday I Write the Book - Elvis Costello
And The Tide Rushes In - The Moody Blues

Now by band names

ABBA
New Order
Depeche Mode
Roxette
Erasure
Adam and the Ants

All songs I like...and all bands I like too. And drat me for not having an "M" in my name!

This bout of insanity brought to you by the crazy ladies at BDI.

0 comments: