Friday, April 09, 2004

Dreaming Of You

Well dreaming of Diana Krall, again. You know this is getting absolutely sickening. This woman plagues me. I don't even have to think about her, and POOF! there she is in my dreams trying to be friends with me.

All this because I'm downloading yet another bit torrent over at Sharing The Groove. It's so much nicer to download bit torrents rather than trade. Saves on postage, I can burn on any cdrs that I like and I usually have the show in about a day or two. (Well except for the Costello shows that seem to take yonks)

But back to the story at hand. Another dream where Elvis Costello's wife number 3 wants to be friends with me. What in the hell is my brain doing when it should be resting and sleeping. Seriously, there hasn't been a Costello CD in my player in yonks, this should not be happening. The man isn't even in my top 3 list of shaggable males..OK maybe top three, cos I've not been thinking of Richard Coyle much lately, but still.

What the hell does this mean? No I don't want to know. It's not as if I'll ever be taking tea with his missus and have to be nice to her.

Maybe I just have to stop downloading Costello shows? Maybe it's North. GAH! I tell you that album brings out the worst in me. I'd rather have bamboo shoots rammed under my fingernails than listen to it. And I've tried and tried and tried to like it. Will reiterate that I do like tolerate the songs when they are proformed live.

All I can say is thank god the man is supposedly recording with the Imposters and will likely have a new album (prays that it will not sucketh so) by the fall of this year.

0 comments: