Thursday, April 22, 2004

I'm So Tired

I never thought going back to work would make me this sleepy. Seriously, I've been in bed by midnight all week. That's terribly unusual for me. Nice thing though is that I've been plagued by some really lovely dreams, celebrity dreams at that, and Diana Krall wasn't in a single solitary one of them!!

YAY!

It's bad enough that she can come to Pittsburgh to do a concert but it takes 13 years for her husband to come around. ~kicks Elvis Costello in the shins~

The night before last, I had a weird but wonderful dream about John Lodge. I never dream about Justin, don't ask why, cos I don't know, and its a constant state of aggravation for me.

Well Lodgey was just coming from the dressing room or the bathroom, most likely the bathroom when I noticed that his shirt wasn't tucked into his leather trousers properly. It was all bunched into the back. How he managed that, I do not know.

I was fixated with looking at his butt, for more than one reason, of course. He turned and flashed me the Lodgey-est of grins. It was so cheeky and so sexy and he said, "What are you looking at darling?"

If you've ever heard Lodgey talk, his voice is pure sex. Seriously!

I was lucky that I managed to blurt "Your wedgie." or something like that, back at him.

I reached out and slid my hand down the back of his trousers, flattening out his shirttails. (and feeling my way around a bit)

That's my kind of dream I tell you. The question now is, why am I still so darn tired after all this good sleep and all those wonderful dreams?